Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Back and Ready for Action

A large tree in Yosemite this past September
It's really hard to start this particular post. It's even harder to admit that it's been two months since I last blogged. Something came over me. Perhaps it was the huge life change I was making at the time, or the fact that my Mac was a victim of extreme water damage and I have been computer-less up until yesterday. To be honest... it was 100% both of those things. Here I am telling you the extreme truth, I am truly excited for you to be back in my life.

This being said I'm so sorry for leaving my followers hanging. I stopped 'Pinning' to my boards, 'Tweeting' as much and even working on my personal photography. When I got my computer back from the doctor {apple genius bar} yesterday I was overcome with the feeling of "what have I been doing the past two months"? {this question will be answered}

I'm happy to report that I am back in the blogging world with high hopes and a positive outlook. I'm working on a completely new blog design, planning out consistant weekly features and am really excited to start sharing my personal photography more often. The reason for the tree picture above is to symbolize growth for not only myself but my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sticking with me. I can promise you that things are about to get really interesting around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment